Worth Fighting For: Discussion Questions
1. From the central ideas of faith, freedom, and good fruit, which idea resonates most with you and your life and why?
2. In your experience, why do you think people add works to the gospel?
3. Paul shared his divine authority. What sort of authority can we have when we are sharing the gospel that would help people to listen?
4. Who is the central person of the gospel?
5. What did Jesus bring in Acts 13:38?
6. What can Jesus do that Moses can’t do? Acts 13:39
7. What was the benefit of the Law?
8. Who came to hear the good news the following day in Acts 13:44? Why do you think this happened?