The Fight for Control: Discussion Questions
1. Which idea in the “how to win the fight for control” stands out to you and why? (1. Really want it. 2. Execute a plan 3. Keep the upper hand)
2. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you stay in step with God and explain your answer if possible.
3. How or why might someone think God is leading them, but it is not in line with Scripture?
4. Can you identify with the idea of “over desires” or “inordinate desires”? How have you seen that play out before? What sort of results were there?
5. Can you think of times in your life where Jesus wasn’t the real Savior and Lord even though you thought He was?
6. What sort of pleasures do people look to to save them or numb their pain and or difficulties? What sort of spiritual things could be done instead?
7. What practical steps will you take to practice walking in the Spirit? Why do you think those steps will be good for you?
The Fight for Control