Life Lessons from Paul: Discussion Questions
1. Why do some people think unbelievers should act like believers? How is this a problem?
2. Are you willing to share or think about a god that you or someone you know served when they didn’t believe in God?
3. If saying, “Lord, Lord” isn’t good enough in Matthew 7:21, how does faith come into play?
4. Are there regular things you do to help you grow spiritually that some could see as legalistic?
5. How might you “labor for the gospel” practically in your life? Is this only for people in ministry?
6. Has anyone ever treated you like you were divinely important? What would that be like?
7. Since God does the work, is there someone you know in the process of “Christ being formed in them” that you can pray for?
Life Lessons from Paul