Advancing, Not Just Fighting: Discussion Questions
1. Who were the two people Paul brought with him?
2. Why were they important to have with him?
3. Why did Paul meet privately with a group?
4. How can that help you in your life situations?
5. What was Paul worried about and why?
6. How could that inform what we should be worried about?
7. Why do you think some people want others to be in bondage to legalism?
8. Can you remember a time when you stood up for something? How did it go? What was your motive? What were you trying to advance?
9. What could be possible measures of effectiveness in ministry or in life situations?
Advancing, Not Just Fighting